top of page
Call or Text Cashlie anytime! (405) 664-6628
Family, Newborn, Wedding Photographer
As seen on Good Morning America, Daily Mail.com, Bored Panda.com and more. Cashlie Joy Photography specializes in family photography, newborn photography, wedding photography and senior photography.
Pricing information is listed next to each session when you go to the Book a Session tab. Details of each session are also listed.
To Book a Session - Go to the date of the session you're wanting to book and fill out the info. We'll confirm time once you've submitted your request.
Types of sessions I provide
- Lifestyle (in home)
- Event photography
- Team photography
Cashlie Joy Photography offers a variety of different session options; if you don’t see what you're looking for, contact us for pricing and package details.
- Head shots
- First 48
- 1st birthday/cake smash
- Grow with me package
- General session (couples, kids, etc...)
Where do we take the photos?
Outdoors or In Studio. I LOVE shooting outdoors but sometimes the time of year doesn't permit that. I have access to a studio and backdrops! Let's talk about the type of session you're looking for today!
What comes with a session?
- Mini Sessions - Pre-Planned sessions that are 20 minutes. You receive 7-10 edited images with print release. You have the option to add on more digital or print products. For this we'd want to schedule a viewing of your session.
- Full Sessions - These sessions are 45 - 60 minutes and include 25-35 edited images with print release. You have the option to add on print products. For this we'd want to schedule a viewing of your session. I recommend letting me help you print your photos. The lab I use has the highest quality and standards for their images that non-professional printers just can't meet.
The fine print
Contracts and Invoices are sent via email when session is booked. Contracts must be reviewed and signed before your session.
Sessions require a $50 deposit, unless stated otherwise.
Sessions are booked in the Tri-City, Norman, South OKC or Downtown area. If you're booking outside of these locations, a small mileage fee will be applied to your session fee.
Preparing for your session
- Everyone should arrive well napped & well snacked! (I'm all about bribing!) I am very "go with the flow" but rested kids make everyone's life a little easier.
- I come prepared with poses, ideas and a few props. If you have ideas or props you'd like to use in your shoot, great! It's better to let me know ahead of time so that I can incorporate that into our shot list!
- Need help with what to wear? Reach out, I can help! Jewel tones are always pleasing though.
- RELAX, this is going to be fun. I promise!
bottom of page